- Looking for Europe, Finding America Adrift (Tablet Mag, 11 November 2018)
- ISIS Overlooks a Synagogue in Mosul, by Bernard-Henri Lévy ( Wall Street Journal, October 18)
- Farewell to Claude Lanzmann, by Bernard-Henri Lévy (Tablet Mag)
- L’Honneur d’Israël (English Version, Tablet, 26 juin 2018)
- “Peshmerga” at the United Nations, the 28th of November
- Va-t-on abandonner à son sort le Kurdistan ? par Bernard-Henri Lévy, Salman Rushdie, Jean-Luc Marion, Bernard Kouchner, Daniel Cohn-Bendit, Adam Michnik, Michael Walzer .
- Defying ISIS Threats, Hundreds Attend Heavily-Secured Museum of Jewish Heritage Screening of Film on Kurdish Fighters (The Algemeiner, 4th of October 2017)
- “Sad that most opposed Kurdish vote”, Bernard-Henri Lévy (CNN, 2nd October 2017)
- “With Massoud Barzani, the Day After the Referendum”, by Bernard-Henri Lévy
- BHL : “Jews Have ‘Special Obligation’ to Support Kurdish Independence” (The Algemeiner, 25th of September 2017)
Bernard-Henri Lévy is, of course, a philosopher. But he has never made a secret of the fact that, for him, philosophy is above all an instrument of combat and a means of advancing the causes he holds dear. Hence this rubric which enumerates and describes these causes. This is the Bernard-Henri Lévy bound by the engagements to which he has committed himself. This is Bernard-Henri Lévy the humanist, the universalist, and the supporter of all victims of all oppression, without exception. It is a Bernard-Henri Lévy whose qualities of constance and courage are little known. Courage? Few intellectuals, contemporaries or those who preceded him, have demonstrated an intrepidness comparable to his in covering wars, or during the shooting of Bosna! Constance? Few are aware of his fidelity to himself and his loyalty to others, his stubborn defense of what he judges just and true, or the way he never gives up the battles in which he has become involved, despite the passing years. These virtues, also, are rare, as they represent the contrary of the trend of the times and its frivolity. This is Bernard-Henri Lévy.